Search option for random bonus

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
PXProf

Search option for random bonus

Post by PXProf » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:50 am

Hello,
I play a cleric and therefore healing boost is an important stat for me. But sadly there is no way for searching for Items with this stat since it is only a "Possible random bonuses". Therefore I got an empty list when I select healing boost as a criterium on top and get 0 for every item when I order them by that stat.
Is there a way I don't see to order / filter for healing boost and other stats like this? If not, I would suggest it as an improvement^^
Sincearly
PXProf

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Search option for random bonus

Post by Kiriak » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:18 pm

Maybe I don't understand you, but healing boost filter works for me for the maces for example. Can you give me an example of item with such random bonuses?

PXProf

Post by PXProf » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:16 am

Hello,
for a Mace it works fine. I have trouble to figure out how to use the "Additional stats" menu on top, but with the sorting option, I can find them.
My problem are items like "Ultimate Burning Altar Martial Earrings" it can have healing boost, but only as a random stat. How would I look for item like this?
Sincearly
PXProf

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:16 am

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, there is no way to search for the random stats atm. To be honest, I don't think it makes sense, because there will be tons of results and still it's a random stat. There is no guarantee that you'll get it, when you'll acquire that item.

FyreStar

Post by FyreStar » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:29 pm

@Kiriak:
I wonder if there's a filter you can put that's for items that do have retuning? (aka: "Possible random bonus" option)

Narrowing down which level 79+ ultimate grade items that are not fixed base stats vs. items that do have the random bonus could be useful for people trying to find the best choices to go with.

For the maces, when sorting by healing boost, only items that have a base stat on it show up on the top of the list and everything without healing boost as well as items with the possible random bonus show up as 0. If we could separate what can never have healing boost vs. what can, then we wouldn't have to click through everything that's showing 0 to figure out what's available for retuning.

@PXProf:
Everything that does have the possible random bonus can be retuned/rerolled to have the healing boost stat included on it. You will just need to look at the items individually to see which parts give the highest range per part (eg. 179 max healing boost vs. 183 max healing boost).

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Added a filter for gear with possible random bonuses. Be sure to refresh the page a couple of times, if the filter is not working.