Quest Tracker

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Curatrix

Quest Tracker

Post by Curatrix » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 am

Hey. :player:

Since Aion Classic doesn't show normal quests anymore at all and gameforge has told that there is nothing they can do and no fix is coming at this point (cause of NCsoft). Is it possible to add kind of a system that allows users to track quests (a way for user to mark a quest to "Done" etc). By removing ingame quest markers, quests have to be tracked manually and that is really a pain to do because of many reasons. :banghead:

Thanks in advance.
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me, your shield will protect me and your sword will lay down any enemy on my way"

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Quest Tracker

Post by Kiriak » Sun May 05, 2024 12:45 pm

Sorry for the late response.
I'm pretty busy right now with Throne and Liberty to be honest, so I'll see if I can find some time for such feature, but not promising anything here.

Curatrix

Re: Quest Tracker

Post by Curatrix » Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm

I understand, thank you, I appreciate the try :)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me, your shield will protect me and your sword will lay down any enemy on my way"