Map Locations in Codex are not working directly pasted into Aion Classic Chat

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
DarinSB

Map Locations in Codex are not working directly pasted into Aion Classic Chat

Post by DarinSB » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am

When I take the following loci: [pos:Shining Vortex;0 210020000 321.3 324.1 0.0 0] and paste it into the Aion Classic Client, it gives me a Korean map with no location. If I remove the 0 at the start of the numbered string, it pastes perfectly fine. So I've had to manually remove that first 0 by first taking all the locations from Codex for that specific item, pasting it into NotePad, running a macro to delete the 0, then copying and pasting that into the Aion Classic Client. After that, works perfectly fine. Am I missing something in general here? I've never had to do this in the near decade of Aion and using Codex, so I'm open to the idea I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Map Locations in Codex are not working directly pasted into Aion Classic Chat

Post by Kiriak » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Thanks for reporting this. As far as I remember, the format of the link was changed in the game somewhere around v3~4 or something like that. Zero meant Elyos map and 1 - Asmo map.
I've removed them for Classic versions of the site. Please check if it works correctly for you now.

DarinSB

Re: Map Locations in Codex are not working directly pasted into Aion Classic Chat

Post by DarinSB » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:13 pm

Working now, thank you so much!