Items that start the quest.

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Curatrix

Items that start the quest.

Post by Curatrix » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:56 pm

Hi

So to begin some quest's, one has to first find the item and click on it and only then quest will begin. Like the one in Poeta "The Lost Axe".

Is there a a way i can see the list of items that start quest's? and if not then is it possible to add such a thing.

Thanks in advance. :)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me, your shield will protect me and your sword will lay down any enemy on my way"

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Items that start the quest.

Post by Kiriak » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:56 pm

Added it at Items->Items which start quests.
However, at the moment it works for non classic versions of the site only. Classic data misses one field, which prevents me from separating starter items from the rest of quest items.

Curatrix

Re: Items that start the quest.

Post by Curatrix » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:12 pm

Thats awesome thank you! im actually sure they have close to same items that start the quests, it helps a ton to know what item starts quests :)
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me, your shield will protect me and your sword will lay down any enemy on my way"