Lugbug Quests

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
FyreStar

Lugbug Quests

Post by FyreStar » Sun May 31, 2020 6:31 am

Hi there, first off thanks for updating your site so quickly after the NA update :yahoo:

I was wondering if you could add a section listing the Lugbug quests (you call it Rugbug quest reward for some reason) under the quests area.
[Example: Database-> Quests-> Lugbug]

Currently I have been searching for Lugbug's Riddle Box and looking at the quest reward tab to view a listing.

Additionally if you'd like to include which days each quest is available, I wouldn't mind giving you a listing for NA server. I'll just need time finish that data collection since the update hasn't been out a full week yet.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Lugbug Quests

Post by Kiriak » Sun May 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Thanks for the report.
I've had this section ready for a while, but it was disabled in the regions, where they wasn't introduced yet. Enabled it now (Database->Lugbug quests) and renamed them properly.

FyreStar

Post by FyreStar » Sun May 31, 2020 11:59 pm

Excellent! :good:

Thank you so much

I didn't realize they had a reward quest for each day since they were always the same looking reward. That was interesting to find out.

Also, there are so many additional event reward quests on that list that I think I'll still need to search for the Riddle Box to help narrow it down. :unk:

FyreStar

Post by FyreStar » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:14 am

I'm not sure how to better sort it. Maybe there could be sections for Completion Rewards, Daily, Weekly, Event.
The regular daily and weekly ones could have levels because level 1-75 characters are different than 76-80. The old lugbug quests could be level 999 since they are phased out.